The Original EzyCap – Studco’s solution for wall ends
- Eliminate cracked wall ends with this strong and versatile alternative for wall ends
- Designed for quick installation using a slip fit fixing method
- EzyCap is available in a range of sizes to suit various wall configurations
Manufactured from United States steel, EzyCap is a strong and versatile alternative to MDF stop ends. Available in custom lengths, EzyCap simply slides onto the end of the drywall, providing a durable and secure end cap that is fast and easy to install and eliminates cracked corners that can occur with MDF or drywall ends.
The EzyCap is specialty coated to be painted immediate, readily accepting a level 5 finish and significantly reducing time and effort on site. Efficiently capping internal balustrades, window openings, pocket doors and internal partition wall ends, the EzyCap prevents damage from wear and tear in high traffic areas
- EzyCap is designed for quick and economical finishing of wall ends.
- EzyCap is available in a range of sizes and custom widths and lengths to suit various wall configurations.
- Eliminate cracking on wall ends using the EzyCap slip fit fixing method.
- Reduce compound usage for each stop end using EzyCap.
- Pre-finished surface standard and requires no extra preparation for painting.
The EzyCap can also be used in conjunction with EZ Concept’s CavKit system for pocket doors, this option is best for doors that are often kept open as the door butt against the flat door jamb. Alternatively, EZ Concept also offers a premium end cap for pocket doors, which allows the door to close into a shallow rebate in the door jamb, offering complete privacy when closed.
Optional EzyCap Standard Closer Cap
The EzyCap wall end cap is durable and provides a consistent flush-finish look for square-set interiors. If you would like more information on this innovative product, please contact the EZ Concept team for a quote on 1888 399 5262 or email email@example.com
Need a custom solution?
The clean line and square set look can also be achieved throughout your complete project. Contact the EZ Concept team to assist you with creating flush finish section to suit your needs. Studco can provide a whole finishing package that will enable you to deliver the flush finish look.